<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Ten on Tuesday from yanowhatimean.com

Today's topic is "Ten Things I Want To Do Before I Die". Of course, this topic was thought of by a young person and I am very happy to report that had I made this list at age 20 or 30, most items would be checked off by now. Yikes, but I am not ready to die so here goes (in no particular order):

1. Publish a book of some kind.
2. Appear on the Today Show to plug my book.
3. Stay at the Inn at Langley on Whidbey Island and eat dinner there.
4. Attend either the Grammies or the Tonies to see my daughter receive an award.
5. Have a half-Asian grandchild.
6. Go to a charity Gala in Seattle in formal attire.
7. Kayak with Orcas
8. Grow a successful tomato.
9. Learn how to put pictures on my blog.
10. Live healthy and happy into old age.