<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

It is Tuesday and time for yanowhatimean.com Ten on Tuesday

TEN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME

1. I really really like pink
2. I was a member of the NRA and took rifle safety
3. I was in rifle club in High School and was a good shot
4. I can clean a fish
5. I was voted Most Likely to Succeed in High School
6. I live around tons of water and I can't swim and I'm scared of water
7. I don't like to get my hair cut so it gets too long
8. I have premature cataracts probably from backpacking without sunglasses at high altitudes.
9. I don't like lemon

And for the grand finale which should probably be a Most Embarrassing Moment but a lot of you bloggers who read me do not know this:

10. My husband and I had a private dinner with one of Washington's U.S. Congressman (this is not a normal activity for us). It was one month after the 2002 Salt Lake Winter Olympics. This particular unnamed person was considering a run for Governor of our state. Currently, he is running for U.S. Senate and his ads are all over the TV. He is the opposite political party as me. I was astounded the he did not know who Apolo Anton Ohno was. Apolo was from our state and had just won a Gold and Silver Medal at the Olympics; our Governor had proclaimed Apolo Ohno Day and had sported a fake soul patch.

I'd had some wine and I told the Congressman he would never get elected Governor if he had no idea who Apolo Anton Ohno was. Now that he is running for the Senate instead, I hope he did his homework but I'm still not going to vote for him.