<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

http://www.yanowhatimean.com/index.htm

Today's Top Ten on Tuesday from yanowhatimean.com is Ten Favorite Drinks:

1. My first cup of French pressed coffee in the morning after grinding the locally roasted dark roast Costco beans in my Kitchenaid grinder.

2. My second cup of....

3. 2002 Meritage Private Reserve Mon Vin Rouge (bottled in Seattle)

4. The iced tea at the Mountain Loop Hiway Cafe after descending Mt. Pilchuk

5. Caffeine free Diet Coke (I get my caffeine other ways)

6. Starbuck's Double tall skinny latte.

7. Yakima River--Yakima Valley 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon

8. Mai Tai's but only in Hawaii

9. My husband's rum concoctions from the blender with fresh fruit whenever we are in a tropical setting.

10.On a hot day--a Gin and Tonic with a twist of lime.