<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 23, 2004

HELP
 
This is horrible!!  I can't stand it.  When I'm used to the hottest weather being maybe 75, 86 in the house is too much.  I've said before on this blog we get very little wind in the Seattle area; well, that includes breezes.  It is now 9 PM and I've opened all of our windows and there is no breeze off that water I'm looking at this very minute and that water is 55 degrees. My son and I watered the yard at 6 and squirted each other; that felt good. 
 
Earlier in the afternoon while my daughter was at a voice lesson, I went to our local Starbuck's for an iced latte and the place was packed.  In the winter when we had the snow day, all of the Starbuck's were doing a great business because in every single neighborhood in the Puget sound area, there is a Starbuck's nearby.  People walked through the snow to get warm drinks.  Starbuck's is also air conditioned like nobody's house so everyone was there sitting in the coolness with a cold drink.
 
And this too shall pass!!