<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Routine!

It seems like fall; we had a good rain yesterday and last night along with fog and mist. I took my Mom to the airport and that always makes me feel the time passing so quickly in this life. She is getting older and really needs my help to maneuver Sea-Tac. My son is away at college and it seems like just yesterday he was my bright-eyed jabbering 10 year old. My daughter is no longer a chubby little girl but a beautiful young woman. And I realized I no longer have children at home to teach things to--to show them the wonders of the world. They both know more than I do about so many things. And there is only so much I am able to teach my puppy, Apolo. Smiling, rolling over, shaking hands and fetching a stick out of Puget Sound are about his limit. So I'm a little sad.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us