<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Ten on Tuesday

Whoa! I haven't played this game for a while. This comes from:

http://www.yanowhatimean.com/index2.php

Today's topic is Ten Bad Foods That You Love To Eat

1. Henry's Donut, Mukilteo. Sorry but they are better than Krispy Kreme.

2. Tim's Cascade Potato Chips (Jalapeno). I start shaking when I push my grocery cart past the chips aisle. I resist; I resist but sometimes I cannot.

3. Cheese Danish from Costco

4. Pain au Chocolats from Le Panier bakery in Pike Place Market

5. Really good cinnamon rolls from anywhere but particularly the Maltby Cafe

6. The chile, the Butte tamales, the chocolate sodas and the Mexican Limes (which is pretty much the entire menu) at the Parrot Soda Fountain in Helena, MT.

7. My daughter, Kaley's molten chocolate cakes and truffles

8. Hamburger, French Fries, and a Chocolate Shake from Dick's Drive in--only in Seattle.

9. Deep fried mushrooms from Zip's drive in, Ritzville, WA

10. Greasy Halibut and Chips with the special sauce from the RB Drive in NOT ANY WHERE IN THE PUGET SOUND AREA but Helena, MT. (They get it from Alaska and when we indulged last summer discovered after at least 50 years in business, the place is up for sale. Noooooooo!)