<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

File Photo Extraordinaire

Our incredible weather continues. At the moment, I am hearing the sound of lawn mowers. The mountains are lovely; the water is blue; the plum trees are blooming with the daffodils; I have been out pulling weeds; Apolo has been chasing the robins. I really do feel for California. I live in a neighborhood called "The Bluffs" and believe me, if we had torrential rains like they have had, half of the houses on my street would be sliding right down into Puget Sound. The West Coast is turned upside down according to my paper today. California is getting our rain amplified and this may pose problems for our water supply next August. I am sure they would be happy to share. Click on the link to see a picture or two.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002187595_weather23m.html

Until I get my camera back from my little girl who has experienced snow and horror of horrors, women wearing full length fur coats in New York City, I will post a fun file photo of me in 1972. I struggled with that hair. I even slept in lemonade cans to get rid of my curls.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us