<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

My Daughter Gets It!

My darling Diva child considers herself to be an indoor girl. She does not like to hike or camp or fish like her brother does but she gets it. She gets why we live where we do. This morning when she woke up she said she loved listening to the birds. In New York, she awoke to the sounds of traffic. Yesterday afternoon, when the plane landed in Seattle, my Seattle born baby experienced "IT"---the glorious feeling every Seattleite feels when you see Puget Sound from an airplane bringing you home. (Luckily and hopefully for her parents this means she is leaning toward UW or UBC for college instead of NYU.)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kaley in Times Square

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kaley at Christo's Gates---Aren't they just so random?? I love it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hubby's well done attempt at taking an artsy photo! I love it.