<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

So it did rain a little!

Apolo and I actually got quite wet after our walk so I guess I would call it rain today. It felt really good and smelled even more wonderful. I just cannot get over this spring and it is not even spring yet. I took a picture of my purple heather bush. Heather grows fabulously here and it blooms, depending on the type, all different times of year. My favorite are the dark pink varieties that bloom at Christmas through February.

Oh and an update! The ORCA has now been officially recognized as Washington's state marine mammal. Yippee Skippee!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Apolo included for size reference--and see my weeping cherry bursting out!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wet Apolo posing next to our official state flower--the rhodie.