<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ten on Tuesday

Wow! It has been a while since I have played "Ten on Tuesday" from my friend, Yano's blog.

http://www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/

Ten Brand Names I Cannot Live Without:

1. Tim's Cascade Potato Chips--local product and I must limit these to special occasions

2. Seattle Mountain coffee beans

3. Lawry's Season Salt--other brands just don't cut it

4. Best Foods mayo--other brands just are not as good to make a dipping sauce for Dungeness crab and I learned this from my mother in law because my Mom uses Miracle Whip--yuck.

5. C&H sugar--cheaper brands just turn to cinderblock in our humidity

6. Hefty or Zip Loc bags--cheaper grocery store brands taste plasticy

7. Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix--local brand which makes the best Sunday morning chocolate chip pancakes

8. Le Petit Ecolier cookies--the best store bought cookies

9. Moose Drool Beer and Moose Drool Beer batter mix--from Missoula and though I do not drink beer, this combination makes the best fish n chips out of Alaskan halibut--the BEST!

10. Ivar's Tartar Sauce--local product from Ivar's restaurants and it is the best on Moose Drool fish n chips.