<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 16, 2006

We are in a deep freeze!

Around here in the middle of winter when the temperature drops into the 20's, all of the mistiness goes away and it is stunning. I had to do some errands from Lynnwood to Snohomish today so I pulled off Paine Field Blvd. just five minutes from my house at the new Aviation museum and took these pictures.

I always put the Olympic Mountains on here because I see them from my house to the west. But these mountains border the Seattle metropolitan area on the east. These are the Cascades and the picture without a wide angle can't fit the whole range in. By the way, the big building is where they build Boeing airplanes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cascades from Mukilteo over Boeing

I'm so glad I have my camera back.