<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yep!!

I was right! A very small earthquake hit but I am very close so it was enough to scare me--sorry about the bad word. I don't like earthquakes.

You heard it here first.

UPDATE: A 3.6 earthquake is not a biggie but the epicenter was deep under Puget Sound just south of the southern tip of Whidbey Island WHICH I CAN SEE OUT MY WINDOW! So, needless to say, since we are directly in line, we really felt it. I was sitting on the couch watching MSNBC and Apolo was curled up on the couch right next to me. Kaley was at her voice lesson and Dave was on his way home. Dinner was in the oven. The couch and the lamp started to shake and it felt just like the beginning of that 6.8 quake we had five years ago. Of course, I froze. I always freeze and don't do the right thing; Apolo jumped off the couch with his ears pulled way back. And then it stopped with kind of a final sway and that was it except for my heart pounding.
http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_020206WABquakeJK.651584f3.html