<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 22, 2006

Hot! Hot! Hot!

I am feeling kind of weepy today like the skies. Actually, I was kind of a mess on my walk with Apolo. My route takes me close to Patti and Curt's old house--great times. So I feel like having a little fun. My children make me happy. I have a good feeling inside knowing that I sent Patti the "Grease" program and a copy of the Mukilteo Beacon with the girls of the cast on the cover. I know she got it before...

I have not written about Grease, yet, because I am waiting for pictures. In my opinion--and yes, I know I'm the Mom--my daughter was fabulous as Rizzo. Last Friday, Kaley came home from school and said the school newspaper had her as Rizzo and Kenickie plastered on the front page. Her high school has 2000 kids and I guess the newspaper was all over the place. She brought one home and here it is---an absolutely amazing photo. I do not know who took it but it was taken during the dance contest in the prom scene and the story goes that Kenickie and Rizzo get eliminated due to "dirty dancing".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wowzers!