<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Somewhere Over The.......

Apolo and I just got back from our walk. I tried to make it between squalls but got soaked anyway. My plan was to try to rake some leaves afterwards. The trees are now bare so piles of leaves should not be replaced as soon as I smoosh them in the green bin. If you live around here, you know what the green bin is. How could we live without it? Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on one's perspective about these things, gusts of wind kept interfering with my project. I pulled my hood off and looked up. Low and behold, a gorgeous rainbow spanned the sky. So much for raking---I ran in the house and retrieved the camera and captured my rainbow.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Taken from my back door....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Trying to get the whole thing....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Just a few minutes ago and now it is gone.