<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 21, 2008

Remodel Progress

Let's just say that the extreme home makeover TV show is misleading. Remodels take a long time. Different teams of people need to be scheduled including electricians, plumbers, dry wallers, insulators, tilers, granite installers, painters and various inspectors for plumbing, framing and all things electrical. Things do not happen all in one day. Our project is coming along and we are learning to enjoy each step as an accomplishment. The advantage is the money payments are certainly being spread over a longer time and this is helpful to the bank account. Seriously, we have no big deadlines now that Christmas has come and gone.

Kaley's bathroom is functional and mostly done. The closet needs to be finished and the granite countertop installed. The master bath now has windows and it is fun to peek in there and see how our new view will be----pretty spectacular. I credit Dave for his vision. I couldn't see it but now I do.

Some pictures:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bathroom added to downstairs bedroom (Kaley's)--mostly done.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Taken a couple of minutes ago.

Whoa! I'll be able to sit in my tub with binocs and look for whales until I turn into a prune and that's my plan!