<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 03, 2008

Before and After

Our remodel and bathroom addition project was supposed to be done by Christmas, then my birthday January 8, then February 3 when my Mom came, then Valentine's Day, then February 29 when we had the first "annual" leap year Winemaker's Dinner with all of the people who poisoned the poor squirrel. Still, we are not finished but we are getting there.

I really like everything and the work that has been done albeit slow. However, the powder room is finished so I will put the before and after pictures below to show the progress. I guess I did not take a photo of the pink sink. Probably, I thought it was a monumental waste of camera space but at least I captured a tiny bit of the toilet. My nephew made our vessel sink and everything was designed to be matched to it. The sink is beautiful and the bathroom is beautiful. Also, I learned it is extremely difficult to take pictures of a tiny room.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
BEFORE--horrible 80's wallpaper with pink toilet and pink pedestal sink.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
AFTER---vessel sink with granite countertop and oil rubbed bronze fixtures

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
AFTER--bone Toto toilet with cream textured wallpaper

Oh, and the art work is a water color of Iron Springs Beach on the Washington Coast by DM Waller. Imagine the sound of the waves of the Pacific Ocean while you are---you know.