<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Life's Pictures

Dave took the first two pictures about a week ago. We have had some lovely sunsets. This morning Dave and Lucas went fishing for silvers (salmon) but they did not catch anything. I guess they had a good time watching sea lions and some porpoises, though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I try to enjoy my dinners. I try.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Glorious sky.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Power washer Dave!

Update on the days activities: I just returned from taking Apolo on his walk and something happened which has never happened to me before. Apolo pooped on a snake. I noticed it right when "kerplop!" Now the thing you have to understand about Apolo's excrement is that it is always somewhat goopy. I watched the snake slither away completely covered! The poor snake. This is equivalent to a dinosaur deciding to take a dump on us.